What is High Purity Premium CBD Oil?
When it comes to searching for quality cannabidiol products, finding the highest purity premium CBD oil on the market is important for many people. It can be hard to identify, though, given the sheer number of CBD products on the market today. We’ll help you better understand what it means for products to be considered high purity premium CBD oil, and more importantly, show you how to find it.
With CBD’s rising popularity, it is important that CBD consumers are both informed and empowered to make smart decisions. There are many high-quality CBD products on the market but they can be hard to find if you don’t know where to look. That’s where we come in!
We’ll walk you through the world of CBD purity and show you how to find the best CBD products for your lifestyle!
Understanding CBD purity
You’ll come across a lot of conflicting information when it comes to learning about CBD oil purity. At Premium CBD, we verify the purity and potency of all our CBD products.
For us, purity means a few things. The following are the most important factors that we check to verify purity:
- No pesticides – Many people are surprised to learn that some CBD products may contain pesticides. Hemp is extremely absorbent and tends to hold all of the pesticides and impurities inside of the plant. As a result, pesticides can become concentrated into the final product.
- No heavy metals – Another serious problem in the CBD industry is the presence of heavy metals in several products. Even if growers are diligent about their plants, they can still get contaminated from the soil. As mentioned before, hemp pulls toxins from the soil and plants can become contaminated with heavy metals if growers are unaware of their presence.
- Microbial contaminants – Living microorganisms in CBD products are considered microbial contaminants. Most commonly, bacteria and fungi can end up in the final product and potentially harm users. In particular, immuno-compromised and the elderly are at-risk of being harmed by these contaminants.
- Residual Solvents – Solvents are used to separate and isolate cannabinoids, terpenes, and other natural compounds from cannabis and hemp. Some solvents are perfectly safe, whereas others should not be consumed. If a manufacturer does not properly purify their products post-extraction, harmful residual solvents may remain in the final product.
We are often met with surprise when we tell current and prospective CBD users that CBD is not required to be tested for all of these impurities. Regulations vary from state to state, and an overall lack of regulation makes it easy for products to hit the shelves without thorough purity verification. Unfortunately, there are many impure CBD products on shelves today. That’s not to say there aren’t even more high quality products to choose from if you know where to look.
For some, purity premium CBD oil refers to products that ONLY contain CBD. In this case, the purest form of the compound is CBD isolate. The reason it is considered pure is because no other compounds are present. However, it is still crucial to ensure that CBD isolate has been tested for all of the impurities listed above for optimum purity.
Additionally, CBD purity also refers to the other compounds present in the product. For example, if you use a full spectrum CBD oil, you will be consuming other plant compounds, including small amounts of THC. But there may also be other ingredients in your CBD product that affect the purity.
For example, some products use carrier oils to deliver CBD in an easy, absorbable way. Some companies add fillers to make their CBD go further. Whatever the case, consumers have a right to know exactly what is in their product and if they are truly using a high purity premium CBD oil.
How to identify high purity premium CBD oil
While finding premium CBD products may seem like a hassle, there are a few sure-fire ways to get truly pure, premium CBD.
Our CBD database exists so consumers don’t have to go through the same work we did while identifying the best CBD brands on the market. You can trust that everything listed in our database has been verified by Premium CBD for purity and potency.
Here’s how we check (and you can too!):
- We verify that the CBD company provides a COA for every product
- We check that the CBD testing was conducted at an ISO-accredited laboratory
- We verify the product contains no more than 0.3% THC
- We check the COA for pesticides, heavy metals, microbial contaminants, and residual solvents
- We track the batch number back to the COA and ensure the entire final product has been tested, not just the CBD used for various products
At Premium CBD, our focus is on ISO-accredited laboratories. Given the unregulated status of CBD, this is the most reliable way to verify the purity and potency of a CBD product. To get ISO-accreditation, laboratories must prove they conduct all tests according to industry standards.
Where do those standards come from? They are set by a group of industry experts. This includes manufacturers, sellers, customers, users, buyers, regulators, and other important industry people.
Let Premium CBD do the work for you
While it is very possible to verify the purity of CBD oil for yourself, it can be a hassle. If you are feeling overwhelmed with all of the information and products available on the market, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered.
The Premium CBD database was born out of frustration with finding quality CBD products. We knew it was possible, but it wasn’t easy.
It’s why we compiled the best CBD products on the market in one place. Everything listed on our website is purity verified by ISO-accredited labs.
You can search by product type, health benefit, origin, and more using our easy-to-search CBD database. All lab reports are downloadable from the product page so you can verify the CBD purity for yourself.
Shop PremiumCBD.com today!